April 16 – registration deadline for participants of the 4th SOCAR Forum, which will open in less than a week – on April 22 in Baku, Azerbaijan.
SOCAR DOWNSTREAM FORUM is the largest regional crude and product trading, transportation, refining and petrochemical event. It is a source of valuable up to date industry information, an efficient networking platform and a brilliant example of Azeri hospitality.
• Transneft Service, General Director
• Lukoil Bunker, Branch Director
• Tengizchevroil, Business Development Manager
• Karachaganak Petroleum Operating, Business Development Manager
• Kazmortransflot UK, Director
• KNPZ, Executive Director, Deputy Director
• KuatAmlonMunay, Deputy Director
• Batumi Oil Terminal, CEO, Managing Director of Commerce
• Black Sea Terminal, General Director
• Georgian Petroleum, Director, Deputy Director
• NAI Logistics, Managing Director, Supply Chain Director
• Pietro Barbaro, Head of Shipping
• Prime Shipping, General Director
Refining and Petrochemical Industry of the Caspian and Central Asia Conference and Exhibition has been developed as a networking platform for refiners and petrochemical industry representatives with technology and equipment suppliers and contractors. SOCAR Vice President for Refining David Mammadov, as well as the Baku Higher Oil School rector Elmar Gasimov, will be the Co-Chairman of the Conference Program Committee.
The following companies will be represented:
SOCAR Carbamide Plant
For more information please contact:
George Pirchalaishvili, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +44 208 349 1999
Having analysed the trends of the virus outbreak, with health and safety of our attendees, speakers, contractors and personnel in mind, after careful consideration the relevant SOCAR management in charge of the event and Confidence Capital have jointly taken a decision to move 5th SOCAR International Caspian and Central Asia Downstream Forum and SOCAR Drilling and Completions Forum dates to 29 June – 1 July 2020.
With regard to the outbreak of COVID-19 globally, Confidence Capital continues to monitor and follow the latest health and government authorities’ guidelines for the countries where we deliver our events and the markets we service as well as the advice provided by the World Health Organisation www.who.int.
For the first time in 17 years, Oil Traders’ School will be held not in Western Europe, but in Kazakhstan. Oil Traders’ School Confidence – the leading integrated training and professional development course for traders, oil and gas of companies’ management, operators.