This well-established regional event has been a success not only in providing first-hand information on oil and gas markets of Central and Eastern Europe – Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, the Baltic States, Belarus, Ukraine and European Russia, but in serving as an excellent networking platform for traders, refiners, pipeline, freight and terminal operators.
THE CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS:
- The global crude, product and LPG market – the current and midterm trends
- Regional crude, product and LPG markets in Central and Southern Europe, Belarus, Ukraine, the Baltic states and European Russia
- Refining economics in Austria, Belarus, Visegrad countries, Romania, Bulgaria, Lithuania and Ukraine
- Crude feeds for Central European refiners – pipeline/marine imports balance
- Retail motor fuel markets of Central and Eastern Europe
- Central and South European gas market – sources, pipelines, consumption
- Key export flows from the CIS to Central, Eastern and South Eastern Europe
- Intra-regional and external pipeline, rail and marine logistics
- Eastern European spot and term gas and LPG markets. South Europe and Turkey as a new gas trading hub
- The evolving gas market structure and the outlook for petrochemicals
YOU SHOULD ATTEND if you are:
- involved in producing, refining, trading and moving crude, gas, refined products and LPG into and within Central and Eastern Europe;
- provide trade finance, operational, legal, information and consultancy support for oil and gas trade, logistics and refining and in Central and Eastern Europe;
- involved in energy business in Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, the Baltic States, Ukraine, Belarus and European Russia.