April 19 – last chance for registration for the 2nd SOCAR INTERNATIONAL CASPIAN ASIA DOWNSTREAM FORUM – TRADING, LOGISTICS, REFINING, PETROCHEMICALS to be run in Baku, Azerbaijan on 25-28 April.
Forum is the leading Caspian venue wich is supported and attended by the Ministries and largest oil & gas companies from Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kirghizia, Iran, Russia, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Georgia. More than 220 industry leaders and top executives will participate in the Forum.
• Natig Aliyev, Minister of Energy of Azerbaijan
• Academician Khoshbakht Yusifzadeh, First Vice-President, SOCAR
• Vitaliy Baylarbayov, Vice-President for investments and marketing, SOCAR
• Mukhtar Babaev, Chairman of Azerikimya PU Supervisory Board, MP
• Teymur Aliyev, Advisor to the Vice-President for Strategic Development, SOCAR
• Farid Jafarov, Managing Director, SOCAR Polymer
• Bahtiyar Aslanbeyli, Vice-President, BP Azerbaijan
• Natig Jafarov, Head of Business Development and Marketing ADY Express
• Farhad Guliyev, Deputy Chairman Strategic Development, Investments and Logistics CJSC Kaspar
• Талех Зиядов, генеральный директор, Бакинский международный морской торговый порт
Do not miss the opportunity to take part in the most important Caspian oil&gas venue this year!
For more information please contact:
George Pirchalaishvili, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +44 208 349 1999Farida Mammadova, email: email@example.com, tel: +994 55 545 9001
Having analysed the trends of the virus outbreak, with health and safety of our attendees, speakers, contractors and personnel in mind, after careful consideration the relevant SOCAR management in charge of the event and Confidence Capital have jointly taken a decision to move 5th SOCAR International Caspian and Central Asia Downstream Forum and SOCAR Drilling and Completions Forum dates to 29 June – 1 July 2020.
With regard to the outbreak of COVID-19 globally, Confidence Capital continues to monitor and follow the latest health and government authorities’ guidelines for the countries where we deliver our events and the markets we service as well as the advice provided by the World Health Organisation www.who.int.
For the first time in 17 years, Oil Traders’ School will be held not in Western Europe, but in Kazakhstan. Oil Traders’ School Confidence – the leading integrated training and professional development course for traders, oil and gas of companies’ management, operators.